Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lesson 78: Not All Doors are Created Equally


Today I learned that despite having worked at my current place of employment for five years, there are several doors that I am not familiar with. Not only did I not have keys to these portals until recently, but I also had no idea how to open, close or properly lock them. Today I literally spent ten minutes trying to lock a closet door that I recently gained access to, only to find that it has a latch up towards the top that I can barely reach. I'm sure that if anyone saw me, they were laughing. Also, on the way out of another business that I collaborate with, I got lost and ended up in the middle of a courtyard instead of the parking lot. When I tried to get back in the door I had come out of, it was locked. I then had to get entrance into another door in order to finally get back to my work base. If you don't hear from me soon, it means I have inadvertently worked my way to Narnia.

No comments:

Post a Comment