Monday, September 13, 2010

Lesson 97: Hershey Kisses


I think that by now all of my coworkers know that I like to stash candy in my desk for the midday slump. Hershey Kisses are one of my favorites because they satisfy my chocolate craving without the interference of crunchy nuts or gooey centers (although you can opt for the fancier varieties that include almonds or cherry cordial centers (I don't recommend the latter!)

Today while unwrapping a Hershey Kiss, I noticed that the plume no longer simply bears the "Hershey Kisses" name. Instead, once I pulled that strip of white tissue, I notice that the faded blue writing said "You Rock" and another said "Looking Good." Just what I needed to get motivated for the rest of the day.

Hats off to you, Hershey's marketing department! Way to make give us little self-esteem boosters where we least expect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment