Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lesson 92: Sensible Shoes?


I love heels. They make me feel grown up, and I feel like people take me more seriously when I wear them. That's why, when I'm in a position where I'm in charge of adults who are older than me, I wear heels. The higher the better. But today, I learned that my new position isn't always conducive to 3-inch heels.

Today I was wearing tan Steve Madden heels. So cute. But heels, coupled with a long work day and going between three different buildings make me realize that I may need more practical footwear. I've never been one to wear flats, but I'm afraid that I might have to start wearing them as I go between the offices. Besides, there's a reason why I like to carry big bags...There's room for shoes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment